"Where nature inspires you.." Baie-Saint-Paul by Deus_ultima
Baie-Saint-Paul Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 67 photos
Even if we didn't get to stay long enough, this beautifull town will always have a special place in my heart because this is the first place Nicki and I "discovered" togheter. This place is beautifull beyond imagination. Not the town so much, but the region. Magnificient valleys, big mountains (with the "Massif de la riviere St-Francois" being the most beautifull mountain to ski on in Quebec) , beautiful lakes, great art galleries. There is actually more art shops here than anywhere else I've seen. And where talking art..not tacky stuff. Recommended to all nature and art lovers looking a for a bit of "time-off"..or all nature lovers lookin for a hike, kayaking or camping!
- Pros:Beautifull nature, lot's of art, lovely people.
- Cons:Don't look for too much flashy exitement here.
- In a nutshell:The perfect getaway for nature lovers, just an hour from Quebec!
If your n the area, your are either a landscape lover, a art lover, a skier or...a hiker!! :D So come on to the "Parc... more travel advice
First of all, the music: Leonard Cohen, Dead Can Dance and all sorts of stuff like that gave a fairly eerie atmosphere... more travel advice
Deus_ultima's Related Pages
Baie-Saint-Paul Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to the Charlevoix region!"
- "Where nature inspires you.."
- "Quebec jewel"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Baie-Saint-Paul
- Hotels in Baie-Saint-Paul
- Transportation in Baie-Saint-Paul
- Nightlife in Baie-Saint-Paul
- Restaurants in Baie-Saint-Paul
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Baie-Saint-Paul
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Baie-Saint-Paul?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Baie-Saint-Paul
Photos in Baie-Saint-PaulSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Quebec Intro, 69 reviews, 64 photos
- Montreal Intro, 65 reviews, 57 photos
- Kingston Intro, 35 reviews, 34 photos
- Ottawa Intro, 32 reviews, 32 photos
- London Intro, 30 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wales Intro, 27 reviews, 28 photos
- Prague Intro, 24 reviews, 17 photos
- Eindhoven Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Maastricht Intro, 16 reviews, 15 photos
- Magog Intro, 15 reviews, 13 photos