"My home!!" Laprairie by Deus_ultima
Laprairie Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 14 photos
This little town is my humble home. There is nothing much here expet a very old and beautifull historic center you'll probably be passed within 30 minutes of walking around, but it is a lovely town to live in!
Very calm and with a beautifull artificial lake where we can fish trout. A wonderfull bike trail that can take you across Quebec. If relaxing is what your looking for yet need to be 15 minutes from downtown Montreal, this is a great placeto live!
- Pros:Lovely place to live!
- Cons:That's all you can do here..
- In a nutshell:A small town with it's charms and downfalls.
Well.. I have 2, so.. maybe we can meet somewhere else instead. :) more travel advice
Before or after going to a baseball game in Montreal, I always like to hit a few balls myself. You can do so for very... more travel advice
Deus_ultima's Related Pages
Laprairie Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Laprairie
- 5 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 19 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Laprairie?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Laprairie
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Baseball"
- Uploaded a Photo to "The VERY SHORT history of Laprairie.."
- created a Laprairie Travelogue "The VERY SHORT history of Laprairie.."
- Wrote a Review If your allergic to cats... in Laprairie Warnings and Dangers
- Commented on one of NickiE's Laprairie travel pages
Photos in LaprairieSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Quebec Intro, 69 reviews, 64 photos
- Montreal Intro, 65 reviews, 57 photos
- Kingston Intro, 35 reviews, 34 photos
- Ottawa Intro, 32 reviews, 32 photos
- London Intro, 30 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wales Intro, 27 reviews, 28 photos
- Prague Intro, 24 reviews, 17 photos
- Eindhoven Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Maastricht Intro, 16 reviews, 15 photos
- Magog Intro, 15 reviews, 13 photos