"Magog : The wine and dine destination." Magog by Deus_ultima
Magog Travel Guide: 39 reviews and 89 photos
This is a city that I've visited a few times. The charm of it's streets, the beauty of it's countryside and the great amoount of fine restaurants and vineyards in this region make it an exellent getaway for a romantic couple.
- Pros:The food, the Bed and Breakfasts, the wine.
- Cons:Nightlife (or abscence of) and the irregular attitude of the people in the region.
- In a nutshell:I go back everytime I can!
(this year,... Things to Do (6)
The Vendanges! (this year, it's: the 30th and 31st of august, the 1st, 2nd and 7th and 8th of september) It's a big... more travel advice
A great familly owned place where you can taste great wine, visit the fields and learn about how wine is made! Their... more travel advice
Deus_ultima's Related Pages
Magog Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- ""A string of picturesque villages""
- "Magog : The wine and dine destination."
- "MAGOG, Lake Memphrémagog"
- "My Home Sweet Home"
- "Magog, Quebec"
- "The Amazing Cantons de l'Est"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Magog
- Hotels in Magog
- Nightlife in Magog
- Restaurants in Magog
- Warnings and Dangers in Magog
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Magog
- 15 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Magog?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Magog
Photos in MagogSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Quebec Intro, 69 reviews, 64 photos
- Montreal Intro, 65 reviews, 57 photos
- Kingston Intro, 35 reviews, 34 photos
- Ottawa Intro, 32 reviews, 32 photos
- London Intro, 30 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wales Intro, 27 reviews, 28 photos
- Prague Intro, 24 reviews, 17 photos
- Eindhoven Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Maastricht Intro, 16 reviews, 15 photos
- Magog Intro, 15 reviews, 13 photos