"One of my favorite towns!!" Saint-Lambert by Deus_ultima
Saint-Lambert Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 1 photos
This is one of my favorite towns.
It has everything one could need withing 5 minutes walk..
Fresh, home-made pasta, a bakery, a pool hall, very nice stores and a community feel like I've never felt!
(P.S: Look for lots of photo updates soon!!)
- Pros:Everything you need is close, beautifull stores, nice people, a LOT of cafés and nice restaurants..
- Cons:Some stores are a bit pricey..
- In a nutshell:A little haven 10 minutes from the big city.
This is a great restaurant. Thought part of a chain, each one has a unique look. This one has a nice, cozy atmosphere.... more travel advice
Deus_ultima's Related Pages
Saint-Lambert Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Saint-Lambert
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Saint-Lambert?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint-Lambert
Top 10 Pages
- Quebec Intro, 69 reviews, 64 photos
- Montreal Intro, 65 reviews, 57 photos
- Kingston Intro, 35 reviews, 34 photos
- Ottawa Intro, 32 reviews, 32 photos
- London Intro, 30 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wales Intro, 27 reviews, 28 photos
- Prague Intro, 24 reviews, 17 photos
- Eindhoven Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Maastricht Intro, 16 reviews, 15 photos
- Magog Intro, 15 reviews, 13 photos