"Deus_ultima's new Eastern Townships" Sherbrooke by Deus_ultima
Sherbrooke Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 29 photos
The Eastern Townships where populated by English Loyalists when they felt unsafe in the US. They came and settled here with there tradition and architecture and everything else which gives the townships a very special feel.
Sherbrooke is Quebec's eastern townships economic center. Know for it's university, it's located in one of Quebecs most beautifull regions and one of the most touristic.This is where you'll find some of the best wines in the area, the finest dining, The worlds biggest studio (for now), beautifull architecture, round churches and a LOT of great ski hills! Unfortunately, everything seems to happen AROUND Sherbrooke and not in it..but here's my take on the region, hope you'll apreaciate.
The Parc of the 'Gorges de Coaticook' is a beautifull park where you can hike in a beautifull environment with animals,... more travel advice
Made famous because of the great cheese they make, the monks of the St-Benoit-du-lac abbey will welcome you either for a... more travel advice
Deus_ultima's Related Pages
Sherbrooke Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Deus_ultima's new Eastern Townships"
- "Sherbrooke: Southern Québec"
- "Chrystalain's new Magog Page"
- "RhondaRuth's new Sherbrooke Page"
- "Sherbrooke, Quebec"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sherbrooke
- Hotels in Sherbrooke
- Nightlife in Sherbrooke
- Restaurants in Sherbrooke
- Warnings and Dangers in Sherbrooke
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sherbrooke
- 17 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 29 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Sherbrooke?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sherbrooke
Top 10 Pages
- Quebec Intro, 69 reviews, 64 photos
- Montreal Intro, 65 reviews, 57 photos
- Kingston Intro, 35 reviews, 34 photos
- Ottawa Intro, 32 reviews, 32 photos
- London Intro, 30 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wales Intro, 27 reviews, 28 photos
- Prague Intro, 24 reviews, 17 photos
- Eindhoven Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Maastricht Intro, 16 reviews, 15 photos
- Magog Intro, 15 reviews, 13 photos