"Home!" Pen-y-cae by Deus_ultima
Pen-y-cae Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 1 photos
Not much to say about this little village yet. The people are friendly and contrarily to Wrecsam, there is quite a bit of "welshness" around. You can even hear some people talking welsh around the village which is always quite nice.
There is a tiny town centre with nice houses, a pub, town hall, etc and the memorial in the picture. Great place to start off if you like hiking thought as a lot of paths are accessible from here and the views are amazing!
- Pros:Calm, great place to start a hike, friendly people
- Cons:The village isn't that active..
- In a nutshell:a lovely place to live.
Deus_ultima's Related Pages
Pen-y-cae Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Pen-y-cae
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 16 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Pen-y-cae?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pen-y-cae
Top 10 Pages
- Quebec Intro, 69 reviews, 64 photos
- Montreal Intro, 65 reviews, 57 photos
- Kingston Intro, 35 reviews, 34 photos
- Ottawa Intro, 32 reviews, 32 photos
- London Intro, 30 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wales Intro, 27 reviews, 28 photos
- Prague Intro, 24 reviews, 17 photos
- Eindhoven Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Maastricht Intro, 16 reviews, 15 photos
- Magog Intro, 15 reviews, 13 photos