"Surfer's and Seafood's paradise!" Top 5 Page for this destination Biarritz by Deus_ultima
Biarritz Travel Guide: 131 reviews and 314 photos
I was on holiday for a month over there when i was a kid... don't have much precise info..but a few good memories.. :)
(P.S: I was very young when there and had no cam, etc..so NONE of the pics here are mine but where taken here and there on the net..)
- Pros:Nice hot weather. Beautyfull beach, lot's of interesting Basque culture..
- Cons:Not that i remember any...
- In a nutshell:Europe's surfing mecca! Sun, Fun and good food!
Sometimes, when you go on hilday, well...it's not always relaxing.. BUT!!! I HAVE THE SOLUTION! Bring your kid to a... more travel advice
This is pretty cool. It's kinda like "Extreme Raquetball" but with some basket attached to a guys hand (chistera) and a... more travel advice
Deus_ultima's Related Pages
Biarritz Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Day and Night in Biarritz"
- "Vacances de Tsars"
- "On and Off the Road in Biarritz"
- "Biarritz - Surftown F-R-A-N-C-E"
- "Surfer's and Seafood's paradise!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Biarritz
- Hotels in Biarritz
- Transportation in Biarritz
- Nightlife in Biarritz
- Restaurants in Biarritz
- Shopping in Biarritz
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Biarritz
- 5 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Biarritz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Biarritz
Top 10 Pages
- Quebec Intro, 69 reviews, 64 photos
- Montreal Intro, 65 reviews, 57 photos
- Kingston Intro, 35 reviews, 34 photos
- Ottawa Intro, 32 reviews, 32 photos
- London Intro, 30 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wales Intro, 27 reviews, 28 photos
- Prague Intro, 24 reviews, 17 photos
- Eindhoven Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Maastricht Intro, 16 reviews, 15 photos
- Magog Intro, 15 reviews, 13 photos