"A little paradise..." Valberg by Deus_ultima
Valberg Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 5 photos
This is a little village that people should learn about. Fairly close to Nice, this little village is a perfect little place to have a nice, relaxing skiing holiday in an amazing montain range, yet it doesn't have half as many people as the other areas or come in the summer to have a nice, layed back time in the mountains...or go down the road to Nice!
(P.S : None of the pics are mine..i was a bit young..)
- Pros:Beautifull and relaxing.
- Cons:You may need to go shopping before going to your chalet, just in case..
- In a nutshell:A great winter getaway!
Go down a concrete track on a plastic sled at crazy speed! :) Don't do like an idiot we saw..put a helmet on your... more travel advice
Getting to Valberg is quite a drive..very uphill and a lots of turns and tunnels. Please be carefull and use... more travel advice
Deus_ultima's Related Pages
Valberg Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Valberg
- 4 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Valberg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Valberg
Photos in ValbergSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Quebec Intro, 69 reviews, 64 photos
- Montreal Intro, 65 reviews, 57 photos
- Kingston Intro, 35 reviews, 34 photos
- Ottawa Intro, 32 reviews, 32 photos
- London Intro, 30 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wales Intro, 27 reviews, 28 photos
- Prague Intro, 24 reviews, 17 photos
- Eindhoven Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Maastricht Intro, 16 reviews, 15 photos
- Magog Intro, 15 reviews, 13 photos