"La Bella Calabria!" Top 5 Page for this destination Reggio di Calabria by Laurina
Reggio di Calabria Travel Guide: 48 reviews and 100 photos
Boats in Canitello with Sicily in the background...
Don't miss out on this beautiful but underdeveloped (tourist-wise) region of Italy. If you're on your way to Sicily, especially by train, you can easily hop off at Villa San Giovanni (my home-town, ahhh, what a joy) and take the train to Reggio Calabria. Get off at the Lido station and you will find yourself on the Via Marina.
I've only started to appreciate the beauty of southern Italy within the last couple of years...southern Italians are a lovable breed of their own :)
I hope to add more pictures and good tips for you to use on your stop-over in Calabria!
Look for future images and tips on:
-and the delicacies of Calabria
In the meantime check out my travelogue for more pictures.
Scilla! Idyllic fishing town with good seaside restaurants pizzarie etc. Ancient castle stands on a cliff overhead -... more travel advice
Find out when the local market day is...most Italian towns have a market day a week. Your mouth starts to water as you... more travel advice
Laurina's Related Pages
Reggio di Calabria Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "One night was enough!"
- "REGGIO DI CALABRIA"
- "Welcome to REGGIO DI CALABRIA & CALABRIA"
- "La Bella Calabria!"
- "Calabrisella mia..."
- "Tropea and Capo Vaticano"
- "Reggio and vicinity"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Reggio di Calabria
- Hotels in Reggio di Calabria
- Transportation in Reggio di Calabria
- Nightlife in Reggio di Calabria
- Restaurants in Reggio di Calabria
- Warnings and Dangers in Reggio di Calabria
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Reggio di Calabria
- 6 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 86 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Reggio di Calabria?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Reggio di Calabria
- Posted in Travel Milan Forum "Re: Locating lost and found items..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "My favorite view!"
- Commented on one of Leipzig's Reggio di Calabria travel pages
- created a Reggio di Calabria Travel Page "La Bella Calabria!"
- Wrote a Review Scilla! Idyllic fishing town... in Reggio di Calabria Off The Beaten Path
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palestine Intro, 13 reviews, 23 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reggio di Calabria Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lahore Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Pakistan Intro, 15 photos, 4 travelogues
- Islamabad Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos
- Morocco Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Nepal Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Maldives Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Glasgow Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue