Derawar Fort Nightlife Tips by Laurina
Derawar Fort Nightlife: 1 reviews and 0 photos
Why is spending a night under the stars in the Cholistan desert so special? Because you are there with some of your closest friends, sitting around the fire reading poetry to each other, watching little firework displays, eating delicious Pakistani homecooking...any night in the desert is just awesome as I'm sure most would of attest to. Of course I don't know many who would spend their night in this desert. And this makes it even more special. Just another place in Pakistan most travelers don't know about....sigh.....oh, and it's bring your own alcohol!
Dress Code: Stay warm - wear sweaters and bring a warm sleeping bag - or those organizing your trip might bring blankets. It is the desert after all! Other than that? who cares what you wear ;o)
Directions: A couple of hours drive from Rahim Yar khan and also south of Multan (I believe) We drove our own cars down....
More Reviews (1)
Laurina's Related Pages
Derawar Fort Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Derawar Fort - a desert treasure"
- "Wanderer Of The Desert"
- "Outside Derawar Fort"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Derawar Fort
- Transportation in Derawar Fort
- Nightlife in Derawar Fort
- Restaurants in Derawar Fort
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Derawar Fort
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Derawar Fort?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Derawar Fort
- Posted in Travel Milan Forum "Re: Locating lost and found items..."
- Wrote a Review Under the stars in Derawar Fort Nightlife
- updated a Derawar Fort Travel Page "The Derawar Fort - a desert treasure"
- Uploaded a Photo to "The Derawar Fort - a desert treasure"
- Commented on one of Pakistaniguy's Derawar Fort travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palestine Intro, 13 reviews, 23 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reggio di Calabria Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lahore Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Pakistan Intro, 15 photos, 4 travelogues
- Islamabad Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos
- Morocco Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Nepal Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Maldives Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Glasgow Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue