"Kalam - Mountain peaks and cute donkeys" Kalam by Laurina
Kalam Travel Guide: 41 reviews and 108 photos
I spent two nights in Kalam. Kalam is a nine hour drive from Islamabad, and well worth it! More to come....
Wow, check out those mountainous sharp edges! We walked an hour up the mountain from where our guest house was. It was magical, aside from our guide (guard?) who carried a gun. A bit disconcerting but he was kind enough. Or rather very reserved and discreet...See the donkeys in the background? We kept bumping into various donkeys grassing on the mountain side - they were adorable and fluffy...
- Pros:Sheer mountainous beauty, tranquility, try staying at the Walnut Heights Hotel
- Cons:Avoid the town, nothing special
- In a nutshell:Another awesome spot in Pakistan
Laurina's Related Pages
Kalam Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Swat Valley "The Mini-Switzerland""
- "Kalam (Swat, Pakistan)"
- "Beautiful Kalam"
- "Swat Valley"
- "Mini Switzerland"
- "BeautifuL KaLaM"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kalam
- Hotels in Kalam
- Transportation in Kalam
- Restaurants in Kalam
- Warnings and Dangers in Kalam
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kalam
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Kalam?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kalam
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palestine Intro, 13 reviews, 23 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reggio di Calabria Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lahore Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Pakistan Intro, 15 photos, 4 travelogues
- Islamabad Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos
- Morocco Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Nepal Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Maldives Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Glasgow Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue