"One Day Trip to Peshawar" Peshawar by Laurina
Peshawar Travel Guide: 242 reviews and 333 photos
My sister and her husband came for a two-week visit to Pakistan. One day we took the Grand Trunk Road to Peshawar with our tour guide, Riaz. Yep, it was definitely an interesting and at times un-nerving day. I will add more details soon...come back for more...
- Pros:Beautiful Moghul Mosque and great Museum with tons of Buddhas
- Cons:What does it feel like to be one woman amongst 400 men?
- In a nutshell:INTENSE!
Laurina's Related Pages
Peshawar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Peshawar to Kashgar, China,along the Karakoram Hig"
- "THE CITY OF THE SPIES...PESHAWAR"
- "One Day Trip to Peshawar"
- "Great Frontier Town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Peshawar
- Hotels in Peshawar
- Transportation in Peshawar
- Nightlife in Peshawar
- Restaurants in Peshawar
- Shopping in Peshawar
- Warnings and Dangers in Peshawar
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Peshawar
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Peshawar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Peshawar
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palestine Intro, 13 reviews, 23 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reggio di Calabria Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lahore Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Pakistan Intro, 15 photos, 4 travelogues
- Islamabad Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos
- Morocco Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Nepal Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Maldives Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Glasgow Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue