Dawson Nightlife Tips by call_me_rhia Top 5 Page for this destination
Dawson Nightlife: 3 reviews and 3 photos
diamond tooth gertie gambling hall
It's Canada's oldest gambling hall (1901), and it's very charming. It tries to recapture the spirit of the Gold Rush and Pioneer days, especially in the three nightly shows. They are can-can shows and they are all different: one starts not long after the opening hour, one at around 9 PM and one is at midnight.
About the name: Diamond Tooth Gertie was a dance-hall queen called Gertie Lovejoy, who was famous for having a diamond between her teeth.
Dress Code: casual
Address: Corner of Queen Street & Fifth Avenue
More Reviews (9)
- dawson city firefighter museum
- gold panning
- northern food!!!
- Jack London and Robert Service
call_me_rhia's Related Pages
Dawson Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Dawson City, Yukon Territory, Canada"
- "the heart of the klondike"
- "DAWSON PEARL OF THE YUKON TERRITORIES"
- "Dawson City"
- "Touring Dawson City"
- "Dawson Rocks!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dawson
- Hotels in Dawson
- Transportation in Dawson
- Nightlife in Dawson
- Restaurants in Dawson
- Warnings and Dangers in Dawson
- See All...
Explore the World
- Estado de Nayarit
- Boskoop Hotels
- Highbury Hotels
- Mali Losinj Hotels
- Port Bundaberg Hotels
Badges & Stats in Dawson
- 10 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (85)
Have you been to Dawson?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dawson
Photos in DawsonSee All Photos (20)
Top 10 Pages
- Dublin Intro, 45 reviews, 103 photos, 4 travelogues
- Jordan Intro, 43 reviews, 95 photos, 9 travelogues
- Dubai Intro, 33 reviews, 103 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ladakh Range Intro, 46 reviews, 81 photos, 4 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 39 reviews, 79 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cartagena Intro, 39 reviews, 78 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hue Intro, 26 reviews, 91 photos, 3 travelogues
- Thailand Intro, 47 reviews, 69 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manama Intro, 33 reviews, 79 photos
- Doha Intro, 26 reviews, 85 photos, 3 travelogues