Syria Transportation Tips by call_me_rhia Top 5 Page for this destination
Syria Transportation: 81 reviews and 74 photos
a funky syrian bus
Travelling around Syria by bus is very easy... there's plenty of buses going everywhere: microbuses, minibuses, regular buses, state-owned karnak buses, and luxury buses (muxury meaning they are regular modern buses). On luxury buses prices are about 2 dollars for a 3 hours trip - on other types of buses half or a third as much. For longer distances it's definitely better to go for a luxury one, especially since there will be room for you to store your luggage. You'll also be more comfortable.
More Reviews (41)
- See All olive oil soaps
- See All the cities
- See All have you seen him before?
- See All local cigarettes, be very scared!
- See All hama(h)
call_me_rhia's Related Pages
Syria Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Land of the first Civilizations"
- "Welcome to Syria"
- "26 December 2002 - 6 January 2003"
- "Syria through the eyes of an American"
- "Syria, History and Culture."
- "Off The Beaten Path"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Syria
- Hotels in Syria
- Transportation in Syria
- Nightlife in Syria
- Restaurants in Syria
- Shopping in Syria
- Warnings and Dangers in Syria
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Syria
- 160 Reviews
- 308 Photos
- 32 Forum posts
- 5 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (135)
Have you been to Syria?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Syria
Top 10 Pages
- Dublin Intro, 45 reviews, 103 photos, 4 travelogues
- Jordan Intro, 43 reviews, 95 photos, 9 travelogues
- Dubai Intro, 33 reviews, 103 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ladakh Range Intro, 46 reviews, 81 photos, 4 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 39 reviews, 79 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cartagena Intro, 39 reviews, 78 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hue Intro, 26 reviews, 91 photos, 3 travelogues
- Thailand Intro, 47 reviews, 69 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manama Intro, 33 reviews, 79 photos
- Doha Intro, 26 reviews, 85 photos, 3 travelogues