"valona: where the adriatic meets the ionian sea" Top 5 Page for this destination Vlore by call_me_rhia
Vlore Travel Guide: 56 reviews and 147 photos
Mediterranean beaches - which also include most city beaches - are crowded, murky and dirty. Take a close look to see... more travel advice
About 30 minutes walk from our hotel (under the scorching sun) we reached the heavenly beach that the receptionist had... more travel advice
call_me_rhia's Related Pages
Vlore Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Vlora, a strategically situated city"
- "valona: where the adriatic meets the ionian sea"
- "ahh.. really like this coast"
- "Beautiful beaches, weddings and fireworks & Maya"
- "armando2001's new Vlore Page"
- "Vlora is a great city."
- "Loading and offloading..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vlore
- Hotels in Vlore
- Transportation in Vlore
- Nightlife in Vlore
- Restaurants in Vlore
- Warnings and Dangers in Vlore
- See All...
Explore the World
- Sungai Siput Hotels
- North Captiva Island Hotels
- Lake Sakakawea State Park Hotels
- Frankfurt am Main
- Langata Rongai Hotels
- Port Angeles
- San Salvador
- Idaho Falls
- Velden am Wörthersee
- Perumbakkam Hotels
- Sankt Goar
- Gravenhurst Hotels
- Province of Ilocos Norte
Badges & Stats in Vlore
- 11 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (85)
Have you been to Vlore?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vlore
Photos in VloreSee All Photos (28)
Top 10 Pages
- Dublin Intro, 45 reviews, 103 photos, 4 travelogues
- Jordan Intro, 43 reviews, 95 photos, 9 travelogues
- Dubai Intro, 33 reviews, 103 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ladakh Range Intro, 46 reviews, 81 photos, 4 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 39 reviews, 79 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cartagena Intro, 39 reviews, 78 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hue Intro, 26 reviews, 91 photos, 3 travelogues
- Thailand Intro, 47 reviews, 69 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manama Intro, 33 reviews, 79 photos
- Doha Intro, 26 reviews, 85 photos, 3 travelogues