Bratislava Transportation Tips by call_me_rhia
Bratislava Transportation: 178 reviews and 159 photos
Use the public transportation. The Bratislava Transport Company has a network through the city, with amore than 90 trolley-bus, trams and bus lines, operating from 5 AM to midnight - which means that you can go wherever you like.
Tickets are available from machines or from newagents. There are two zones and different time limits. Once you boars a bus or tram or trolley remember to validate the ticket in the machine.
transfers, by the way, are free and do not require and extra ticket.
Phone: (02) 5950 5950
I would not have visited Bratislava if it had not been for a cheap RyanAir flight... when you find a flight Milan_bratislava for 58 cents plus taxes it's hard to resist. Many other low-cost airlines are flying into Bratislava... most people use it to then visit Vienna, but its Slovak sister is worth a visit, too. It may be less beautiful, but for sure it' less crowded.
More Reviews (33)
- devin castle
- See All lebowski
- See All house 1
- See All very unlocal thai massage
- jazz and wine
call_me_rhia's Related Pages
Bratislava Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Vitajte v Bratislave !"
- "Bratislava - My Hometown"
- "Bratislava - Gateway to the Little Carpathians"
- "Bratislava - Proud to play second fiddle"
- "Bratislava - The smallest big city"
- "Bratislava - The Beauty on the Danube"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bratislava
- Hotels in Bratislava
- Transportation in Bratislava
- Nightlife in Bratislava
- Restaurants in Bratislava
- Shopping in Bratislava
- Warnings and Dangers in Bratislava
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bratislava
- 37 Reviews
- 67 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (85)
Have you been to Bratislava?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bratislava
Photos in BratislavaSee All Photos (67)
Top 10 Pages
- Dublin Intro, 45 reviews, 103 photos, 4 travelogues
- Jordan Intro, 43 reviews, 95 photos, 9 travelogues
- Dubai Intro, 33 reviews, 103 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ladakh Range Intro, 46 reviews, 81 photos, 4 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 39 reviews, 79 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cartagena Intro, 39 reviews, 78 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hue Intro, 26 reviews, 91 photos, 3 travelogues
- Thailand Intro, 47 reviews, 69 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manama Intro, 33 reviews, 79 photos
- Doha Intro, 26 reviews, 85 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bronze Statues- 70 Reviews, 119 Photos
- Churches- 74 Reviews, 139 Photos
- Old Town- 54 Reviews, 109 Photos
- Bratislava Castle- 102 Reviews, 206 Photos
- Nový Most- 53 Reviews, 89 Photos
- St. Michael's Gate- 57 Reviews, 90 Photos
- Primate's Palace- 30 Reviews, 40 Photos
- Town Hall- 54 Reviews, 83 Photos
- Hviezdoslav Square- 24 Reviews, 33 Photos
- Devin Castle- 20 Reviews, 41 Photos
See All Bratislava Things to Do