"unexpected sibenik" Top 5 Page for this destination Sibenik by call_me_rhia

Sibenik Travel Guide: 161 reviews and 540 photos

• Intro Updated Feb 8, 2003

• nickandchris's Profile Photo
    Jul 18, 2006 at 1:36 AM

Excellent tips. Looks lovely. I would love the river swimming with those waterfalls.

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Aug 20, 2004 at 1:51 PM

Very interesting pages. ST. James & 74 human heads was fascinating. Santa Ana Castle also looks good. St. Duh is the simple Renaissance churches I admire. Excellent descriptions of charms of Sibenik & Primosten. Fabulous photos.

• Yubert's Profile Photo
    Dec 12, 2003 at 5:34 PM

Love your krka NP pictures! I wan to go there!

• mtncorg's Profile Photo
    Oct 23, 2003 at 12:53 PM

Good pages covering a very interesting town on the Dalmatian coast. But if you went back would you stay at the Jadran or get a place in Primosten? Me too :-))

• Nykaenen's Profile Photo
    Oct 1, 2003 at 11:22 PM

Agree with Boris, very nice work indeed! I'm particularly glad that you had such a good time!

• Aug 27, 2003 at 2:22 PM

Great page. I think Sibenik is waking up now - slowly but still... (At least the Children's festival website is in English now :) Beautiful photographs and useful tips. Regards.

• croisbeauty's Profile Photo
    Mar 5, 2003 at 7:20 AM

well, this is the best and the most beautiful page about Šibenik here on VT, very nice work Augusta

• alma_h's Profile Photo
    Feb 20, 2003 at 4:36 AM

Sibenik is one of my favourite towns at the coast..:) And Primosten is where I've learned to swim as a kid..:)

• rozehill's Profile Photo
    Feb 15, 2003 at 2:41 AM

I do like the look of those pretty waterfalls. The Primosten Harbour looks well worth a visit too, splendid page!

• richiecdisc's Profile Photo
    Feb 12, 2003 at 7:13 PM

Meeting people on the public bus? Hmm, think I smell a BACKPACKER. ;) Great stuff, Augusta

call_me_rhia

“... traveling is not a destination ...”

Badges & Stats in Sibenik

Have you been to Sibenik?

Latest Activity in Sibenik