"the most photographed village" Scanno by call_me_rhia
Scanno Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 55 photos
- Pros:great sights and wonderful people
- Cons:no public transportation on sundays
- In a nutshell:go there before the masses discover it
I could rave for days about this tiny but delicious restaurant... it's a bit on the expensive side, but you will get to... more travel advice
Getting to Scanno is very easy, provided you don't travel on Sunday, when there's hardly any form of public... more travel advice
call_me_rhia's Related Pages
Scanno Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "the most photographed village"
- "Golden Eagle and Wolf Country"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Scanno
- Transportation in Scanno
- Restaurants in Scanno
- Shopping in Scanno
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Scanno
- 16 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (85)
Have you been to Scanno?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Scanno
- Posted in Travel Abu Dhabi Forum "family friendly restaurants"
- updated a Scanno Travel Page "the most photographed village"
- Wrote a Review excellent and creative local food in Scanno Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "excellent and creative local food"
- Commented on one of l_riva_l's Scanno travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Dublin Intro, 45 reviews, 103 photos, 4 travelogues
- Jordan Intro, 43 reviews, 95 photos, 9 travelogues
- Dubai Intro, 33 reviews, 103 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ladakh Range Intro, 46 reviews, 81 photos, 4 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 39 reviews, 79 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cartagena Intro, 39 reviews, 78 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hue Intro, 26 reviews, 91 photos, 3 travelogues
- Thailand Intro, 47 reviews, 69 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manama Intro, 33 reviews, 79 photos
- Doha Intro, 26 reviews, 85 photos, 3 travelogues