Malindi Packing List Tips by call_me_rhia Top 5 Page for this destination
Malindi What to Pack: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: a real must if you're even remotedly thinking of having a walk on the coral reef at low-tide is a pair of water-shoes. Flip-flops are useless and offer no protection
Toiletries and Medical Supplies: As all Kenya is high risk of malaria, take some malaria tablets with you: Malarone is the one that gives you the lightest side effects, I believe. Most people are led to believe that a profilaxis isn't essential - but you'll change your mind after hearing the tales of some of the locals
Camping/Beach/Outdoor Gear: As far as I know, topless swimming/sunbathing is not allowed - and even if it is, it's asking for trouble
Miscellaneous: Pack some dollars to enter and leave the country: 50 in and 20 out. YOu can pay in euros - but it's still 50 in and 20 out - hence it's not really that convenient
More Reviews (21)
- the home of beautiful carved wooden...
- See All the old mosque
- the art of recycling
- african dances
- not exactly cheap taxis...
- not only a tourist resort
call_me_rhia's Related Pages
Malindi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Malindi Coast"
- "another corner of paradise"
- " MALINDI "
- "Malindi - Gedi"
- "Malindi & surrounds"
- "malindi beach"
- "Turtle Bay"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Malindi
- Hotels in Malindi
- Transportation in Malindi
- Nightlife in Malindi
- Restaurants in Malindi
- Shopping in Malindi
- Warnings and Dangers in Malindi
- See All...
Explore the World
- Banner Elk Hotels
- Haiger Hotels
- Gaviota Hotels
- Minocqua Hotels
- French Southern and Antarctic Lands
- San Elijo State Beach
- General advices
- Verbier What to Pack
- Zimbabwe What to Pack
- Ko Chang What to Pack
- Tagaytay City What to Pack
- Independant State of Samoa What to Pack
- Oaxaca de Juárez What to Pack
- Kiev What to Pack
- Região Autónoma dos Açores What to Pack
- Namib-Naukluft Park What to Pack
- Kanchanaburi What to Pack
- Pantanal What to Pack
Badges & Stats in Malindi
- 22 Reviews
- 57 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (85)
Have you been to Malindi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Malindi
Top 10 Pages
- Dublin Intro, 45 reviews, 103 photos, 4 travelogues
- Jordan Intro, 43 reviews, 95 photos, 9 travelogues
- Dubai Intro, 33 reviews, 103 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ladakh Range Intro, 46 reviews, 81 photos, 4 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 39 reviews, 79 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cartagena Intro, 39 reviews, 78 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hue Intro, 26 reviews, 91 photos, 3 travelogues
- Thailand Intro, 47 reviews, 69 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manama Intro, 33 reviews, 79 photos
- Doha Intro, 26 reviews, 85 photos, 3 travelogues