"an ancient beauty" Top 5 Page for this destination Sanaa by call_me_rhia
Sanaa Travel Guide: 182 reviews and 962 photos
it was love at first sight
truly stunning architecture
a lively and colourful souq
charming peaceful people
- In a nutshell:not as dangerous as people say - definitely not dangerous at all
A wonderful restaurant with helpful staff and a great cosy garden, where you can also eat (and have a shisha).... more travel advice
Al Waleema Restaurant: Lebanese and Yemeni food - not memorable but not bad either. We ened up there because Al Fakhir... more travel advice
- See All souq al-Milh
- scarves and more
- the old town's charm
call_me_rhia's Related Pages
Sanaa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "AL-SALAAM ALAYKUM !"
- "Friendly weapons"
- "Yemen - unspoilt jewel of Arabia"
- "an ancient beauty"
- "Most Unique City on Earth . . Period"
- "night tales"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sanaa
- Hotels in Sanaa
- Transportation in Sanaa
- Nightlife in Sanaa
- Restaurants in Sanaa
- Shopping in Sanaa
- Warnings and Dangers in Sanaa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sanaa
- 20 Reviews
- 61 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (85)
Have you been to Sanaa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sanaa
Photos in SanaaSee All Photos (61)
Top 10 Pages
- Dublin Intro, 45 reviews, 103 photos, 4 travelogues
- Jordan Intro, 43 reviews, 95 photos, 9 travelogues
- Dubai Intro, 33 reviews, 103 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ladakh Range Intro, 46 reviews, 81 photos, 4 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 39 reviews, 79 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cartagena Intro, 39 reviews, 78 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hue Intro, 26 reviews, 91 photos, 3 travelogues
- Thailand Intro, 47 reviews, 69 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manama Intro, 33 reviews, 79 photos
- Doha Intro, 26 reviews, 85 photos, 3 travelogues