Ma`lula Transportation Tips by call_me_rhia Top 5 Page for this destination
Ma`lula Transportation: 5 reviews and 6 photos
the funky bus... loved it!
Just under an hour north of Damascus, ro else 50 kilometres. The best way to get there by public transportation is my microbus: you can take one from the Abasseen Garage: just ask around and they'll point you to the right one: a nice funky colourful little bus playing loud arab pop (which is, btw, great music). The fare until Maalula is 25 syrian pounds. One tip: don't get off at the village: stay on the bus and it'll drive you directly up to santa tecla monastery. You can also catch the bus back from there, or from the village centre, where the raod starts climbing up
More Reviews (12)
call_me_rhia's Related Pages
Ma`lula Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "paint me blue"
- "A Tiny and Different Town in Syria"
- "Our father in Armenic"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ma`lula
- Hotels in Ma`lula
- Transportation in Ma`lula
- Restaurants in Ma`lula
- Shopping in Ma`lula
- Warnings and Dangers in Ma`lula
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Ma`lula
- 13 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (85)
Have you been to Ma`lula?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ma`lula
Photos in Ma`lulaSee All Photos (28)
Top 10 Pages
- Dublin Intro, 45 reviews, 103 photos, 4 travelogues
- Jordan Intro, 43 reviews, 95 photos, 9 travelogues
- Dubai Intro, 33 reviews, 103 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ladakh Range Intro, 46 reviews, 81 photos, 4 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 39 reviews, 79 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cartagena Intro, 39 reviews, 78 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hue Intro, 26 reviews, 91 photos, 3 travelogues
- Thailand Intro, 47 reviews, 69 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manama Intro, 33 reviews, 79 photos
- Doha Intro, 26 reviews, 85 photos, 3 travelogues