Isla de San Andrés Sports & Outdoors Tips by call_me_rhia Top 5 Page for this destination
Isla de San Andrés Sports & Outdoors: 4 reviews and 8 photos
Snorkeling is a fun activity to d in San Andrès and a great way to see colourful fishes without diving. Often you don't even eed to be able to swim, as there are several snorkeling spots right off the beach, where you can just wade in. Snorkel by the casitas or walk along to the farthest end of the sand bar.
A excellent snorkeling spot is El Aquario, basically a couple of huts on a sand bar about 10 minutes by boat from San Andrès town. Another good spot is near Rocky cay in San Luis: as you wade your way to the cay, you'll see (on the right, at the far side) some white buoys... that's where msot of the fishes are.
Equipment: Bring a disposable underwater camera or a camera with snorkeling waterproof case. Some casio exilim ones have it, and it doesn't cost a fortune (plus it protects your camera from the sand, too).
More Reviews (25)
- See All Getting to San Andrès
- See All El Acuario
- Rastas and reggae
- La piscina and La cueva de morgan
- See All Hoyo Soplador
call_me_rhia's Related Pages
Isla de San Andrés Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Isla de San Andrés"
- "THE SEVEN COLOURS OF THE SEA"
- "What Happens in San Andres, Stays in San Andres!!"
- "Island with no Overflights"
- "Isla de San Andres, Caribbean Colombia"
- "Take me back to San Andres"
- "San Andres"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Isla de San Andrés
- Hotels in Isla de San Andrés
- Transportation in Isla de San Andrés
- Nightlife in Isla de San Andrés
- Restaurants in Isla de San Andrés
- Shopping in Isla de San Andrés
- Warnings and Dangers in Isla de San Andrés
- See All...
Explore the World
- Sasolburg Hotels
- Waukegan Hotels
- Hampton Island Hotels
- Caloocan Hotels
Badges & Stats in Isla de San Andrés
- 26 Reviews
- 64 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (85)
Have you been to Isla de San Andrés?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Isla de San Andrés
Photos in Isla de San AndrésSee All Photos (64)
Top 10 Pages
- Dublin Intro, 45 reviews, 103 photos, 4 travelogues
- Jordan Intro, 43 reviews, 95 photos, 9 travelogues
- Dubai Intro, 33 reviews, 103 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ladakh Range Intro, 46 reviews, 81 photos, 4 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 39 reviews, 79 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cartagena Intro, 39 reviews, 78 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hue Intro, 26 reviews, 91 photos, 3 travelogues
- Thailand Intro, 47 reviews, 69 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manama Intro, 33 reviews, 79 photos
- Doha Intro, 26 reviews, 85 photos, 3 travelogues