"Welcome to Wiley_Coyote's HomePage" Wiley_Coyote's Profile

Hello!

Hello People,
Thanks for stopping by. It's been a while since I've been active on VT...but stop by here every now and then. I like to wander around...both overseas and around home on 4 wheels. some for work (i'm a professional lazyass) and some for pleasure, but I always follow my stomach to wherever it leads me and enjoy travelling around places with good food and good beer. i'll eat just about anything and everything and i'll try anything at least 3 times, just in case i didn't like it the first 2 times. so it's not terribly surprising to find me traveling ridiculous distances just to eat something. but even having said all that, i'm one of those people that think the journey is much more important than the actual destination. I travel around quite frequently...at least I try to as much as possible. They're not long epic trips of years and years, but it's been coming out to about 6 months a year lately. I got really itchy feet...usually not sure where i'm going next or how long I'll be staying. I do know that wherever I go, I do eat a lot of great food...and doing not much else. I told you I was a professional lazyass!

• Intro Updated Oct 15, 2009

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!