"Durness - Cape Wrath" Top 5 Page for this destination Durness by jcots
Durness Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 108 photos
The excepcional views from this cape must be seen,
- Pros:The feeling that you are alone in a very special place!!
- Cons:The road to get there, one single track road.
- In a nutshell:It's the end of the world!!! But it's beautiful!!
Mosquito repellent. You can't see them on this pic but there are a lot of small mosquitos in this area and in this pic... more travel advice
Take a ferry that take to the other side of the lake and then wait the bus that go to the Cape Wrath Lighthouse, there... more travel advice
jcots' Related Pages
Durness Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Heading West To Durness"
- "Durness - Cape Wrath"
- "A Fantastic Disaster!!"
- "Out on the edge"
- "The Cape Wrath and the Smoo Cave"
- "sleepy village"
- "Smoo Cave"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Durness
- Hotels in Durness
- Transportation in Durness
- Nightlife in Durness
- Restaurants in Durness
- Warnings and Dangers in Durness
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Durness
- 9 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Durness?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Durness
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cadaqués Intro, 9 reviews, 49 photos, 5 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 14 reviews, 43 photos, 4 travelogues
- Crete Island Intro, 13 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Parque Nacional del Iguazù Intro, 22 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Durness Intro, 9 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Manresa Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- Goreme Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos
- San Carlos de Bariloche Intro, 11 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Argentina Intro, 4 reviews, 22 photos, 4 travelogues