"Capital of Massachusetts" Boston by Helga67
Boston Travel Guide: 3,800 reviews and 8,028 photos
B O S T O N is a vibrant city situated at the Massachusetts Bay. This 250-year-old city has many fascinating historical sites, and is called 'America's Walking City', because of its many footpaths and trails, including the famous Freedom Trail. It's an ideal city for a weekend break.
This landmark can be found on the Freedom Trail amid the skyscrapers of downtown Boston. It's the oldest public... more travel advice
The Daily Catch is a small family owned italian restaurant. They serve fresh seafood prepared in authentic Sicilian... more travel advice
Helga67's Related Pages
Boston Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BOSTON KALEIDOSCOPE AND ITS CAST OF COLORS…"
- "IF HOME IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS-THEN I LIVE HERE"
- "The Perfect Weekend Away City"
- "Boston in a Nutshell"
- "Boston Features the Old and New"
- "Boston, baby!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Boston
- Hotels in Boston
- Transportation in Boston
- Nightlife in Boston
- Restaurants in Boston
- Shopping in Boston
- Warnings and Dangers in Boston
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Boston
- 21 Reviews
- 61 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (58)
Have you been to Boston?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Boston
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antwerp Intro, 111 reviews, 186 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Costa Rica Intro, 64 reviews, 121 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tibet Intro, 41 reviews, 134 photos, 4 travelogues
- Santorini Island Intro, 28 reviews, 142 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hasselt Intro, 73 reviews, 89 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kos Island Intro, 36 reviews, 116 photos, 3 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 56 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuba Intro, 38 reviews, 96 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moorea Intro, 52 reviews, 81 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination French Polynesia Intro, 57 reviews, 72 photos, 3 travelogues