"Kissimmee, Home of Mickey and his Friends" Top 5 Page for this destination Kissimmee by Helga67
Kissimmee Travel Guide: 190 reviews and 391 photos
Kissimmee, 18 miles south of Orlando, is a gateway to Walt Disney World and other parks.
- Pros:Walt Disney World, Seaworld, ....
- Cons:Too many parks, not enough time to see them all
- In a nutshell:A Children's Paradise
Brave the plummets and perils of an extraordinary water-coaster. You surely will get wet when you'll expect it the... more travel advice
Meet Dino-Sue. She's the largest, most complete T-Rex ever found! Dino-Sue is 40 ft long, 13 ft tall at the hip, and has... more travel advice
Helga67's Related Pages
Kissimmee Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kissimmee, Home of Mickey and his Friends"
- "Theme Parks GALORE!"
- "Walt DisneyWorld Satellite Community"
- "Stop on the Way to Miami"
- "Feel young & Enjoy the ride..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kissimmee
- Hotels in Kissimmee
- Transportation in Kissimmee
- Nightlife in Kissimmee
- Restaurants in Kissimmee
- Shopping in Kissimmee
- Warnings and Dangers in Kissimmee
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kissimmee
- 34 Reviews
- 53 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (85)
Have you been to Kissimmee?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kissimmee
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antwerp Intro, 111 reviews, 186 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Costa Rica Intro, 64 reviews, 121 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tibet Intro, 41 reviews, 134 photos, 4 travelogues
- Santorini Island Intro, 28 reviews, 142 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hasselt Intro, 73 reviews, 89 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kos Island Intro, 36 reviews, 116 photos, 3 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 56 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuba Intro, 38 reviews, 96 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moorea Intro, 52 reviews, 81 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination French Polynesia Intro, 57 reviews, 72 photos, 3 travelogues