"The Island of Rum, Cigars, Old Cars and Music" Top 5 Page for this destination Cuba by Helga67
Cuba Travel Guide: 5,233 reviews and 12,922 photos
C U B A is an isolated island in the Caribbean Sea close to the Florida Keys, Jamaica and Yucatan (Mexico). It's not only famous for its rum, cigars, old cars and salsa but also for Fidel Castro, Che Guevara, beautiful nature, white beaches, and colonial cities.
A collection of my best Cuba photos ---> here
Visit a tobacco farm. They will tell you all about the process of making the best cigars in the world. They will show... more travel advice
Renting a car in Cuba is quite expensive, make sure you already book it at home. When you would like to explore Cuba on... more travel advice
- See All Expensive/overvalued
- See All Local craft
- See All Music
- See All Topes de Collantes
Helga67's Related Pages
Cuba Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cuba-once the land of the one US dollar notes"
- "The Island of Rum, Cigars, Old Cars and Music"
- "Cuba que linda es Cuba..."
- "Castro's Cuba"
- "My itinerary"
- "Streetlife in Cuba"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cuba
- Hotels in Cuba
- Transportation in Cuba
- Nightlife in Cuba
- Restaurants in Cuba
- Shopping in Cuba
- Warnings and Dangers in Cuba
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cuba
- 61 Reviews
- 170 Photos
- 10 Forum posts
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (58)
Have you been to Cuba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cuba
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antwerp Intro, 111 reviews, 186 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Costa Rica Intro, 64 reviews, 121 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tibet Intro, 41 reviews, 134 photos, 4 travelogues
- Santorini Island Intro, 28 reviews, 142 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hasselt Intro, 73 reviews, 89 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kos Island Intro, 36 reviews, 116 photos, 3 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 56 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuba Intro, 38 reviews, 96 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moorea Intro, 52 reviews, 81 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination French Polynesia Intro, 57 reviews, 72 photos, 3 travelogues