"Breda" Top 5 Page for this destination Breda by Helga67
Breda Travel Guide: 439 reviews and 1,148 photos
Breda is a lovely small city in the South of Noord Brabant in The Netherlands and only 10 minutes away from the Belgium border.
It is known for its Burgundian lifestyle: good eating, drinking and nightlife. Add some wonderful architecture, fascinating history and shopping, and you will have the time of your life.
The tower left and right of the Spanjaardsgat are called Grenade and Pigeons tower. The towers used to be a munition... more travel advice
After Hendrik III of Nassau had a ten meters thick wall built in 1510 for the protection of the castle area, this gate... more travel advice
Helga67's Related Pages
Breda Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The VT Meeting that got Bigger and Bigger."
- "Nathalie_B's former "hometown""
- "My Hometown"
- "BEAUTIFUL BREDA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Breda
- Hotels in Breda
- Transportation in Breda
- Nightlife in Breda
- Restaurants in Breda
- Shopping in Breda
- Warnings and Dangers in Breda
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Breda
- 16 Reviews
- 39 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 20 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (85)
Have you been to Breda?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Breda
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antwerp Intro, 111 reviews, 186 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Costa Rica Intro, 64 reviews, 121 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tibet Intro, 41 reviews, 134 photos, 4 travelogues
- Santorini Island Intro, 28 reviews, 142 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hasselt Intro, 73 reviews, 89 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kos Island Intro, 36 reviews, 116 photos, 3 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 56 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuba Intro, 38 reviews, 96 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moorea Intro, 52 reviews, 81 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination French Polynesia Intro, 57 reviews, 72 photos, 3 travelogues