"Hulst, the most Flemish town in the Netherlands" Hulst by Helga67
Hulst Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 20 photos
In the most south-easterly part of Zeeland, between the Western Scheldt and Belgium lies one of the best kept fortified towns in the Netherlands.
This event takes place on Sunday somewhere at the beginning of June . Several Dutch and Belgian kind of dixie bands are... more travel advice
The town walls go around the city for some 3,5 km and are surrounded by a canal. It's nice to walk on top of the walls... more travel advice
Helga67's Related Pages
Hulst Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Hulst
- 8 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (58)
Have you been to Hulst?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hulst
- Posted in Travel Belgium Forum "Re: Where in Belgium?"
- Wrote a Review Dweildag in Hulst Local Customs
- updated a Hulst Travel Page "Hulst, the most Flemish town in the Netherlands"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Hulst, the most Flemish town in the Netherlands"
- Commented on one of Toranaga-sama's Hulst travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antwerp Intro, 111 reviews, 186 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Costa Rica Intro, 64 reviews, 121 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tibet Intro, 41 reviews, 134 photos, 4 travelogues
- Santorini Island Intro, 28 reviews, 142 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hasselt Intro, 73 reviews, 89 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kos Island Intro, 36 reviews, 116 photos, 3 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 56 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuba Intro, 38 reviews, 96 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moorea Intro, 52 reviews, 81 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination French Polynesia Intro, 57 reviews, 72 photos, 3 travelogues