"Damme, the Flemish booktown" Top 5 Page for this destination Damme by Helga67
Damme Travel Guide: 104 reviews and 267 photos
A quaint little village in West Flanders, Belgium. A nice day out when staying in Bruges.
Don't miss the green flatlands and canals around Damme. They are so typical for that area.
- Pros:Bookshops, restaurants, nice architecture
- Cons:Too much traffic
Around the historic center of Damme, lie the 17th century town walls. These walls are built in the form of a 7-star and... more travel advice
The connection between the small town of Damme and the legend of Till Ulenspiegel goes back to the 17th century. Till... more travel advice
Helga67's Related Pages
Damme Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "DAMME, my favorite!"
- "Damme, the Flemish booktown"
- "Damme - Charles de Coster"
- "Very pretty place, Damme."
- "Historical Damme"
- "LOVELY DAMME"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Damme
- Transportation in Damme
- Restaurants in Damme
- Shopping in Damme
- Warnings and Dangers in Damme
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Damme
- 19 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 16 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (85)
Have you been to Damme?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Damme
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antwerp Intro, 111 reviews, 186 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Costa Rica Intro, 64 reviews, 121 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tibet Intro, 41 reviews, 134 photos, 4 travelogues
- Santorini Island Intro, 28 reviews, 142 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hasselt Intro, 73 reviews, 89 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kos Island Intro, 36 reviews, 116 photos, 3 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 56 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuba Intro, 38 reviews, 96 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moorea Intro, 52 reviews, 81 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination French Polynesia Intro, 57 reviews, 72 photos, 3 travelogues