"Leuven, the University City of Belgium" Top 5 Page for this destination Leuven by Helga67
Leuven Travel Guide: 479 reviews and 1,031 photos
Leuven is the capital of the province of Flemish-Brabant and is situated at about 20 Km east of Brussels. It is best known for its internationally renowned University and splendid architecture.
In a 32-m high former silo building just outside the center of Leuven, you can eat different wok meals as much as you... more travel advice
The Oude Markt is a big square surrounded by lovely houses with baroque fašades in red brick and white sandstone. The... more travel advice
Helga67's Related Pages
Leuven Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Leuven / Louvain"
- "Stella Artois city, inhabited by Students**"
- "Leuven, the University City of Belgium"
- "Leuven, city of students and VT meetings `-)"
- "Leuven and its beautiful architecture"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Leuven
- Hotels in Leuven
- Transportation in Leuven
- Nightlife in Leuven
- Restaurants in Leuven
- Shopping in Leuven
- Warnings and Dangers in Leuven
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Leuven
- 23 Reviews
- 38 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 23 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (86)
Have you been to Leuven?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Leuven
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antwerp Intro, 111 reviews, 186 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Costa Rica Intro, 64 reviews, 121 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tibet Intro, 41 reviews, 134 photos, 4 travelogues
- Santorini Island Intro, 28 reviews, 142 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hasselt Intro, 73 reviews, 89 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kos Island Intro, 36 reviews, 116 photos, 3 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 56 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuba Intro, 38 reviews, 96 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moorea Intro, 52 reviews, 81 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination French Polynesia Intro, 57 reviews, 72 photos, 3 travelogues