"Chiavari at the Ligurian Coast" Top 5 Page for this destination Chiavari by Helga67

Chiavari Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 66 photos

C H I A V A R I is a medium-sized coastal town at the Ligurian coast, halfway between Cinque Terre and Genoa. I would have never known this place if it wasn't for VT and my VT friend Chiara (Pollon).

• Pros:Lovely boardwalk, nice little yacht harbour
  • Cons:Small public beach
  • Last visit to Chiavari: Sep 2004
  • Intro Updated Mar 18, 2011

• craic's Profile Photo
    Jul 10, 2007 at 8:39 AM

i have been to chiaveri too - and plan to go again

• pollon's Profile Photo
    Feb 2, 2005 at 11:59 PM

I wish we could have a coffee in the place where we had a drink NOW, they also make yoummy marzipan croissant... hugs

• anne_vdns's Profile Photo
    Jan 31, 2005 at 5:53 PM

I loved the way you took the picture. I'm a fan of old structures and I was lured by the beauty of this one.

• Nov 21, 2004 at 11:21 AM

You have some great pics. Especially the one at the start of your homepage and the fountain shot!

• S.Cunis's Profile Photo
    Nov 5, 2004 at 1:09 PM

that picture of the fountain at the seaside in the sunset is absolutely fascinating ... real art work! ...

• martin_nl's Profile Photo
    Nov 5, 2004 at 12:54 PM

Hiya Helga. I saw the picture of the fountain at the end of the boardwalk with the sunshine on VT homepage and thought it was amazing!!! One of the best in VT!! Would love to visit this area in Italy some day.

• rozehill's Profile Photo
    Oct 26, 2004 at 2:02 AM

Gorgeous pictures and great info Helga. Ligurua is wonderful, can't wait to return there.

• nicolettart's Profile Photo
    Oct 16, 2004 at 1:38 PM

What a nice time you had! It's funny though: after visiting Tahiti, don't you think that all other beaches now are "are bit disappointing"? I do!!!! :-))

• LoriPori's Profile Photo
    Oct 13, 2004 at 6:30 AM

Hello Helga: Yes I am a V.T. er now too. Having fun with it. I love that sunset picture. Chiavari looks like a charming little place. Hugs. Lori.

• aussiedoug's Profile Photo
    Oct 13, 2004 at 12:30 AM

Not 1 but 2 beautiful sunset pics. Lovely to meet fellow VTers when travelling. Meeting Vicky in Beijing really enhanced my stay there.

Helga67

“While there is life there is travel”

Badges & Stats in Chiavari

Have you been to Chiavari?

Latest Activity in Chiavari