"Chiavari at the Ligurian Coast" Top 5 Page for this destination Chiavari by Helga67
Chiavari Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 66 photos
C H I A V A R I is a medium-sized coastal town at the Ligurian coast, halfway between Cinque Terre and Genoa. I would have never known this place if it wasn't for VT and my VT friend Chiara (Pollon).
- Pros:Lovely boardwalk, nice little yacht harbour
- Cons:Small public beach
The best way of getting to Chiavari is by car or by train. By car: Take highway A12 (Genoa - Livorno) and get off at... more travel advice
Chiavari has a lovely broad boardwalk, going from the yacht harbour to the other side of town. It is lined with trees... more travel advice
Helga67's Related Pages
Chiavari Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Chiavari at the Ligurian Coast"
- "a useful base..."
- "MARE E FOCACCIA........"
- "Chiavari - Gem of the Italian Riviera"
- "I don't remember Chiavari but..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chiavari
- Hotels in Chiavari
- Transportation in Chiavari
- Restaurants in Chiavari
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Chiavari
- 10 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 29 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (58)
Have you been to Chiavari?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chiavari
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antwerp Intro, 111 reviews, 186 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Costa Rica Intro, 64 reviews, 121 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tibet Intro, 41 reviews, 134 photos, 4 travelogues
- Santorini Island Intro, 28 reviews, 142 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hasselt Intro, 73 reviews, 89 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kos Island Intro, 36 reviews, 116 photos, 3 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 56 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuba Intro, 38 reviews, 96 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moorea Intro, 52 reviews, 81 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination French Polynesia Intro, 57 reviews, 72 photos, 3 travelogues