"Monteriggioni" Top 5 Page for this destination Monteriggioni by Helga67
Monteriggioni Travel Guide: 33 reviews and 115 photos
Just north of Siena lies a lovely small fortified town with a Romanesque church, a charming hotel, some restaurants, wine shops and art shops. A nice stop-over on your way to either Siena or San Gimignano.
This winebar is a good stop after a walk around the small town. It's located in a corner on the Piazza. You can sit... more travel advice
After going through the gate, you will enter this lovely piazza with a little Romanesque church and the tourist office. more travel advice
Helga67's Related Pages
Monteriggioni Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Castle - under siege"
- "A Medieval Fortress"
- "A Walled City . . . with 14 towers"
- "Monteriggioni - Small is beautiful"
- "What's all the fuss about?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Monteriggioni
- Hotels in Monteriggioni
- Restaurants in Monteriggioni
- Warnings and Dangers in Monteriggioni
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Monteriggioni
- 6 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (86)
Have you been to Monteriggioni?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Monteriggioni
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antwerp Intro, 111 reviews, 186 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Costa Rica Intro, 64 reviews, 121 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tibet Intro, 41 reviews, 134 photos, 4 travelogues
- Santorini Island Intro, 28 reviews, 142 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hasselt Intro, 73 reviews, 89 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kos Island Intro, 36 reviews, 116 photos, 3 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 56 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuba Intro, 38 reviews, 96 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moorea Intro, 52 reviews, 81 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination French Polynesia Intro, 57 reviews, 72 photos, 3 travelogues