"Sestri Levante at the Ligurian Coast" Top 5 Page for this destination Sestri Levante by Helga67

Sestri Levante Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 94 photos

This was a town, I didn't want to miss when visiting the Ligurian East Coast. Reading about it on the internet, the town fascinated me because of its special shape. It is divided by a
a narrow strip of land and has a bay on each side.

I enjoyed every minute of my two hours stay here, and love to come back one day.

• Last visit to Sestri Levante: Sep 2004
  • Intro Updated Feb 2, 2005

• craic's Profile Photo
    Jul 10, 2007 at 8:42 AM

i haven't been here yet but it looks lovely

• rubbersoul75's Profile Photo
    Dec 22, 2006 at 5:42 AM

Thanks for the good info- we'll be heading back to Liguria in March and Sestri Levante will be on my list- ciao

• deldridge's Profile Photo
    Sep 28, 2005 at 10:28 AM

my husband, son and I spent a week in Sestri Levante in June. So relaxed, so Italian - for those of us from the US it is a relief sometimes to be where there are not American tourists. Great food, shopping, beach, the town is perfect for kids.

• JetlagCity's Profile Photo
    Mar 21, 2005 at 9:40 AM

I've never heard of this place before, but it sure looks charming and relaxing. I've never seen a church that looked like Saint Maria of Nazareth before, either!

• KIZGINdamdakiKedi's Profile Photo
    Dec 28, 2004 at 7:50 AM

Hello Helga,Thanks for the info of my husband's hometown! i am glad you've liked,you should also see Portofino and CinqueTerre..Best Rgds.. ESra

• mrclay2000's Profile Photo
    Nov 25, 2004 at 7:09 AM

More charm and flair. . .looks like I need to head back to Italy and pretend that everything doesn't start and end in Rome.

• CALSF's Profile Photo
    Oct 23, 2004 at 10:23 AM

Sestri Levante looks really quaint, beautiful. If only I could get there now...

• MATIM's Profile Photo
    Oct 15, 2004 at 2:27 PM

Hi Helga, je hebt gelijk Sestri Levante heeft iets aparts en een bezoek is de moeite waard,

• aussiedoug's Profile Photo
    Oct 13, 2004 at 8:20 AM

The Bay of Silence. There has to be an in interesting story behind that name. I could handle a couple of hours here too. Hope to get to Ia bella Italia sooner rather than later. Ciao Helga.

• olja1234's Profile Photo
    Oct 9, 2004 at 1:38 PM

You made a beautiful page, althought being to Sestri Levante only for two hours. Thanks Helga.

Helga67

“While there is life there is travel”

Badges & Stats in Sestri Levante

Have you been to Sestri Levante?

Latest Activity in Sestri Levante