"Huahine ... The Garden Island" Huahine by Helga67
Huahine Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 41 photos
Huahine is one of the French Polynesian islands less known and visited. Nevertheless, it's a great place to stay for 2 or 3 days
The island is cut in half by a fjord-like bay. It is diverse, beautiful, and covered with lush dense rainforests and huge trees. Add some archeological sites to visit and you will have a perfect stay.
Air Tahiti has three to six flights daily between Tahiti and Huahine. This is a 35-minute non-stop flight. There is also... more travel advice
The best way to see the island is by car. There is a road (32 km - 20 miles) around the island that passes through the... more travel advice
Helga67's Related Pages
Huahine Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Jurassic Parc Island"
- "Archaeological wonderland in the Leeward Islands"
- "Happy People with Warm Hearts"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Huahine
- Hotels in Huahine
- Transportation in Huahine
- Warnings and Dangers in Huahine
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Huahine
- 12 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 18 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (58)
Have you been to Huahine?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Huahine
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antwerp Intro, 111 reviews, 186 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Costa Rica Intro, 64 reviews, 121 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tibet Intro, 41 reviews, 134 photos, 4 travelogues
- Santorini Island Intro, 28 reviews, 142 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hasselt Intro, 73 reviews, 89 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kos Island Intro, 36 reviews, 116 photos, 3 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 56 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuba Intro, 38 reviews, 96 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moorea Intro, 52 reviews, 81 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination French Polynesia Intro, 57 reviews, 72 photos, 3 travelogues