"Maupiti ... The Hidden Jewel of French Polynesia" Maupiti by Helga67
Maupiti Travel Guide: 38 reviews and 70 photos
In the westernmost part of the Society Islands lies the island of Maupiti, which typifies all the most beautiful aspects of the South Pacific: a lagoon with crystal-clear water, white sand bordered by palm trees and peaceful motus.
- Pros:No mass tourism, very friendly people, peaceful and authentic
- In a nutshell:My Favourite Island
Loose-fitting clothing (cotton is best), open-toed sandals. Be sure to include aqua socks or protective footgear for... more travel advice
If you want to rent a vehicle, your only option is a bike. You can bike around the island in about 30 minutes. You have... more travel advice
Helga67's Related Pages
Maupiti Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Maupiti ... The Hidden Jewel of French Polynesia"
- "Maupiti - Island of the Cristal Sunsets"
- "Wait for the end of the world at the end Itself"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Maupiti
- Hotels in Maupiti
- Transportation in Maupiti
- Nightlife in Maupiti
- Restaurants in Maupiti
- Warnings and Dangers in Maupiti
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Maupiti
- 31 Reviews
- 55 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 22 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (58)
Have you been to Maupiti?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Maupiti
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antwerp Intro, 111 reviews, 186 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Costa Rica Intro, 64 reviews, 121 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tibet Intro, 41 reviews, 134 photos, 4 travelogues
- Santorini Island Intro, 28 reviews, 142 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hasselt Intro, 73 reviews, 89 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kos Island Intro, 36 reviews, 116 photos, 3 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 56 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuba Intro, 38 reviews, 96 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moorea Intro, 52 reviews, 81 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination French Polynesia Intro, 57 reviews, 72 photos, 3 travelogues