Moorea Restaurant Tips by Helga67 Top 5 Page for this destination
Moorea Restaurants: 41 reviews and 54 photos
Look at those yummy pineapples, grapefruit, papaya and coconuts. For me it was no problem at all to just have this for breakfast or lunch. It tastes so much better as at home.
If you don't want to spend too much money on food, try out "Les roulottes". These are mobile diners usually found near the main road, where you can order a good and cheap meal (depending on what that roulotte is selling).
Comparison: least expensive
Price: less than US$10
Theme: Street Vendor
Favorite Dish: My favourite dish on the island is Poisson cru à la Tahitienne.
It's raw tuna or mahi mahi marinated in lemon juice and coconut milk, with vegetables. You can have it as an appetizer or for lunch.
Comparison: less expensive than average
Price: less than US$10
This spacious overwater restaurant has a fantastic view of Cook's Bay and the peaked mountains. Service is very friendly and fish are waiting in the lagoon for a piece of bread. In the evening, you will have a wonderful sunset during dinner.
Favorite Dish: There is a big selection of fresh salads, hamburgers, sandwiches, pastas, pizzas, seafood, fish, meat and my favourite dish "Poisson cru à la Tahitienne".
Address: PK7, Maharepa, Cook's Bay
Comparison: about average
Directions: At Hotel Kaveka
Phone: 56 50 50
More Reviews (48)
Helga67's Related Pages
Moorea Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Moorea, Tahiti's beautiful smaller sister"
- "Moorea ... The Perfect South Sea Island"
- "Moorea: My favorite Tahitian Island"
- "Moorea - Tahisian island paradise!!!"
- "Tahiti's Beautiful Neighbor"
- "Week # 1 of an Amazing Honeymoon - Moorea"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Moorea
- Hotels in Moorea
- Transportation in Moorea
- Nightlife in Moorea
- Restaurants in Moorea
- Shopping in Moorea
- Warnings and Dangers in Moorea
- See All...
Explore the World
- Issy-les-Moulineaux Hotels
- Luhuitou Hotels
- Chapel Hill Hotels
- Senglea Hotels
- At Ta'if
Badges & Stats in Moorea
- 52 Reviews
- 81 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 33 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (59)
Have you been to Moorea?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Moorea
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antwerp Intro, 111 reviews, 186 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Costa Rica Intro, 64 reviews, 121 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tibet Intro, 41 reviews, 134 photos, 4 travelogues
- Santorini Island Intro, 28 reviews, 142 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hasselt Intro, 73 reviews, 89 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kos Island Intro, 36 reviews, 116 photos, 3 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 56 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuba Intro, 38 reviews, 96 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moorea Intro, 52 reviews, 81 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination French Polynesia Intro, 57 reviews, 72 photos, 3 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (20)
Latest Moorea hotel reviews
- Sofitel Moorea la Ora Beach Resort
- 483 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 21, 2013
- Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa
- 771 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 20, 2013
- InterContinental Resort & Spa Moorea
- 462 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 18, 2013
- Hotel Hibiscus
- 50 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 29, 2013
- Moorea Camping
- 5 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 4, 2013
- Hotel Les Tipaniers
- 74 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 19, 2013