"Raiatea ... The Sacred Island" Top 5 Page for this destination Raiatea by Helga67
Raiatea Travel Guide: 66 reviews and 190 photos
Some 220 km (136 miles) to the northwest of Tahiti lies one of the largest islands of the Leeward Society islands in French Polynesia.
A panorama of green carpeted mountains, azure shoals and indigo bays welcome you to the islands of Raiatea and Tahaa, encircled by one of the largest lagoons in Polynesia. This make the islands ideal for water sports and underwater activities.
Raiatea is regarded as being the cradle of all Polynesian civilizations, it keeps very impressive archeological remains.
PK = poste kilometre, the number of kilometers from the mairie (town hall) or post office. On Raiatea, the location of... more travel advice
Anno 2004, there is only one internet cafe on Raiatea. It is located at SARL Phenic, upstairs in Le Bihan Building in... more travel advice
Helga67's Related Pages
Raiatea Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Raiatea ... The Sacred Island"
- "Polynesia's "Party Central!""
- "Paradise on earth... Le paradis sur terre..."
- "Close to Tahiti but far from the crowds..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Raiatea
- Hotels in Raiatea
- Transportation in Raiatea
- Restaurants in Raiatea
- Shopping in Raiatea
- Warnings and Dangers in Raiatea
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Raiatea
- 34 Reviews
- 69 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 22 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (58)
Have you been to Raiatea?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Raiatea
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antwerp Intro, 111 reviews, 186 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Costa Rica Intro, 64 reviews, 121 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tibet Intro, 41 reviews, 134 photos, 4 travelogues
- Santorini Island Intro, 28 reviews, 142 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hasselt Intro, 73 reviews, 89 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kos Island Intro, 36 reviews, 116 photos, 3 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 56 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuba Intro, 38 reviews, 96 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moorea Intro, 52 reviews, 81 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination French Polynesia Intro, 57 reviews, 72 photos, 3 travelogues