"Manuel Antonio" Top 5 Page for this destination Quepos by Helga67
Quepos Travel Guide: 164 reviews and 328 photos
M A N U E L . A N T O N I O is a small place just off Quepos, located at the Pacific Ocean (West Coast). The place is famous for its national park. The park has beautiful white sandy beaches enclosed by rainforest where you can find a diversity of wildlife, and the poisonous manzanilla tree.
Be careful when walking along the beach in the Manuel Antonio NP, especially at Playa Espadilla Sur. Here you will find... more travel advice
Take the Interamerican Highway out of San Jose west towards Alajuela then exit onto Highway 34 which swings to the South... more travel advice
Helga67's Related Pages
Quepos Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Quepos, for the sailfish!"
- "Manuel Antonio"
- "Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica is paradise!"
- "actually el Parque Nacional Manuel Antonio"
- "Beginner's Guide to Manuel Antonio"
- "Sailfishing, part I"
- "Manuel Antonio National Park"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Quepos
- Hotels in Quepos
- Transportation in Quepos
- Nightlife in Quepos
- Restaurants in Quepos
- Shopping in Quepos
- Warnings and Dangers in Quepos
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Quepos
- 14 Reviews
- 46 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (58)
Have you been to Quepos?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Quepos
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antwerp Intro, 111 reviews, 186 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Costa Rica Intro, 64 reviews, 121 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tibet Intro, 41 reviews, 134 photos, 4 travelogues
- Santorini Island Intro, 28 reviews, 142 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hasselt Intro, 73 reviews, 89 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kos Island Intro, 36 reviews, 116 photos, 3 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 56 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuba Intro, 38 reviews, 96 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moorea Intro, 52 reviews, 81 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination French Polynesia Intro, 57 reviews, 72 photos, 3 travelogues