"Turtle spotting" Tortuguero by Helga67
Tortuguero Travel Guide: 119 reviews and 378 photos
T O R T U G U E R O is a remoted area at the Caribbean Coast in the north of Costa Rica. There is a small town called Tortuguero, a small airport and a national park with the same name. In the park there are hundreds of birds, monkeys, caymans, and 3 kinds of turtles that lay their eggs on the beaches.
Going on a package deal, you will leave most of your luggage in your hotel in San José and only bring a small bag with... more travel advice
There are no roads to Tortuguero. Access is by boat from Moín near Puerto Limon, or by small plane. As this area is... more travel advice
Helga67's Related Pages
Tortuguero Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Village and the Park"
- "This is it!"
- "Rain Forest Visits"
- "Undeniably unforgetable & unique!"
- "Turtle spotting"
- "The Lonely Hunter"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tortuguero
- Hotels in Tortuguero
- Transportation in Tortuguero
- Nightlife in Tortuguero
- Restaurants in Tortuguero
- Shopping in Tortuguero
- Warnings and Dangers in Tortuguero
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tortuguero
- 8 Reviews
- 43 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (85)
Have you been to Tortuguero?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tortuguero
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antwerp Intro, 111 reviews, 186 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Costa Rica Intro, 64 reviews, 121 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tibet Intro, 41 reviews, 134 photos, 4 travelogues
- Santorini Island Intro, 28 reviews, 142 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hasselt Intro, 73 reviews, 89 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kos Island Intro, 36 reviews, 116 photos, 3 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 56 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuba Intro, 38 reviews, 96 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moorea Intro, 52 reviews, 81 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination French Polynesia Intro, 57 reviews, 72 photos, 3 travelogues