Paris Restaurant Tips by Helga67
Paris Restaurants: 2,587 reviews and 3,205 photos
Although a real touristy spot, it's a nice place to have lunch or a cup of coffee and some crepes (pancakes). It is located on the famous Place du Tertre, the artiest's square. You can sit outside and enjoy the artiest's works on the square or sit inside and enjoy your lunch in an interior of Paris in the 19th century. Even the waiters are dressed in the proper clothes.
I was amazed by the quick service.
Address: 17 Place du Tertre
Comparison: about average
Directions: Montmartre district
Established in 1686, this is the oldest restaurants in Paris and the first coffee house of the world. Many famous people were served here: Voltaire, the young Napoleon, Balzac, Rousseau ...
The restaurant has two floors with different rooms, all furnished in 18th century style, where the Bourgeois cuisine is served.
Favorite Dish: We made our reservations through the internet and received a free drink (kirr) and appetizers.
We ordered the menu of 30 EUR, which was good for its price but not really exquisite. The house wine was a good match.
Address: 13 rue de l'Ancienne Comedie, 75006 Paris
Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: St-Germain-des-Prés district
More Reviews (40)
- See All Sightseeing
- See All Beautiful entrances of metro stations
- A happy place for young and old
- See All Street artists
Helga67's Related Pages
Paris Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Paris: not only operas and bicycles . . ."
- "Perambulations in Paris!"
- "London is a riddle. Paris is an explanation."
- "JE SUIS CHARLIE!"
- "Paris - Over 40 years of love and hate."
- "Beatchick's Paris Adventure!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Paris
- Hotels in Paris
- Transportation in Paris
- Nightlife in Paris
- Restaurants in Paris
- Shopping in Paris
- Warnings and Dangers in Paris
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Paris
- 42 Reviews
- 43 Photos
- 5 Forum posts
- 23 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (85)
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paris
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antwerp Intro, 111 reviews, 186 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Costa Rica Intro, 64 reviews, 121 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tibet Intro, 41 reviews, 134 photos, 4 travelogues
- Santorini Island Intro, 28 reviews, 142 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hasselt Intro, 73 reviews, 89 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kos Island Intro, 36 reviews, 116 photos, 3 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 56 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuba Intro, 38 reviews, 96 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moorea Intro, 52 reviews, 81 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination French Polynesia Intro, 57 reviews, 72 photos, 3 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (20)
- Eiffel Tower- 820 Reviews, 1,429 Photos
- Montmartre - Sacré Coeur- 594 Reviews, 1,074 Photos
- Notre Dame de Paris- 652 Reviews, 1,332 Photos
- Louvre- 789 Reviews, 1,568 Photos
- Arc de Triomphe- 439 Reviews, 768 Photos
- Musée d'Orsay- 273 Reviews, 551 Photos
- Latin Quarter- 96 Reviews, 256 Photos
- Catacombes- 54 Reviews, 100 Photos
- Place de la Concorde- 166 Reviews, 315 Photos
- Sainte-Chapelle- 145 Reviews, 357 Photos
See All Paris Things to Do