"My Homeland" Top 5 Page for this destination Belgium by Helga67

Belgium Travel Guide: 22,273 reviews and 56,146 photos

Belgium is a small Kingdom in Europe with a lot to see. Unfortunately, it isn't well known by many tourists. They just pass Belgium when going from Amsterdam to Paris and if we are lucky they will have a short stop in Brussels, our capital.

I hope, I can change your minds about Belgium by showing you what we have to offer.

Belgium has two different cultures, landscapes and major languages.
As I am from the northern part of Belgium (Flanders) most tips and customs will be focused on the Flemish part of our Kingdom.

Enjoy your virtual stay in Belgium and hopefully one day, you will visit it for real.

• Intro Updated Feb 27, 2004

• Toshioohsako's Profile Photo
    Jun 2, 2008 at 12:01 PM

Brugge is my favorite city in Bellgium. I have been to Brussels more than 5 times but have hardly any pictures as I was so busy with my work. But next time, I am sure I will bring my digital camera.

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Apr 8, 2008 at 7:23 PM

Hi Helga, nice to see your coverage/summary of Belgium - luckily Ive seen a lot of these places already but going back for a quick trip again soon.

• nora_south_africa's Profile Photo
    Mar 22, 2008 at 11:45 AM

thanx for good tips!!

• xdescendx's Profile Photo
    Aug 24, 2007 at 9:45 AM

My dream is to visit Belgium and taste all of the fantastic beer that you produce. No country compares :) Greetings from New Jersey!!

• Museeuw's Profile Photo
    Jun 22, 2007 at 9:38 AM

I'm not a Belgium fanatic, but it does do good to read these things. :-) When I live in China, I'll look at your pages now and then I think. :-)

• mfas2000's Profile Photo
    May 18, 2007 at 11:33 AM

I agree to your comment about belgium being less known relevant to its neihbours: france and holland. I truly think that Belguim has mesteruios thing that those countires dont have. We enjoyed it very much. I loveed it actually!

• rubbersoul75's Profile Photo
    Oct 5, 2006 at 6:31 AM

A top page on your culturally rich country. Good highlights of the many gems of Belgium. I've always enjoyed my stay, even if I was confused when driving from place to place! Ciao

• Docu2001's Profile Photo
    Oct 3, 2005 at 10:58 AM

A superb portrait of your country ... We are moving to Cologne next month and Belgium is on the top of my travel list ... Peace ... Richard

• steedappeal's Profile Photo
    Aug 10, 2005 at 9:03 PM

Thanks for such an excellent, personal overview- well done!

• Marietje's Profile Photo
    Aug 5, 2005 at 4:30 PM

Very very nice pics! A real big pub for our little country! Greetz from Aalst!

Helga67 Lives Here!

Helga67

“While there is life there is travel”

Badges & Stats in Belgium

Have you been to Belgium?

Latest Activity in Belgium