"Chateau de Villandry" Top 5 Page for this destination Villandry by Helga67
Villandry Travel Guide: 74 reviews and 268 photos
Chateau de Villandry was the last of the large castles built on the banks of the Loire River during the Renaissance.
- In a nutshell:The castle with the most beautiful gardens of France
This garden symbolizes four kinds of love: tender, passionate, fickle and tragic love. more travel advice
It is designed in the classical spirit, centred round a large lake in the shape of a Louis XV mirror. more travel advice
Helga67's Related Pages
Villandry Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "WHAT A GARDEN!"
- "Château de Villandry: Gardens of Earthly Delights"
- "Villandry and It's Special Gardens"
- "Chateau de Villandry"
- "Chateau and Gardens at Villandry"
- ""Painting" with Plants"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Villandry
- Hotels in Villandry
- Restaurants in Villandry
- Shopping in Villandry
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Villandry
- 10 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (58)
Have you been to Villandry?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Villandry
Photos in VillandrySee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antwerp Intro, 111 reviews, 186 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Costa Rica Intro, 64 reviews, 121 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tibet Intro, 41 reviews, 134 photos, 4 travelogues
- Santorini Island Intro, 28 reviews, 142 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hasselt Intro, 73 reviews, 89 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kos Island Intro, 36 reviews, 116 photos, 3 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 56 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuba Intro, 38 reviews, 96 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moorea Intro, 52 reviews, 81 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination French Polynesia Intro, 57 reviews, 72 photos, 3 travelogues