"County Wicklow" Top 5 Page for this destination County Wicklow by Deefstes
County Wicklow Travel Guide: 232 reviews and 746 photos
County Wicklow is one of my personal favourites. OK I admit, it's not half as spectacular as Kerry, Donegal or Galway but it's very close to Dublin and it just brings back very fond memories of climbing Bray Head with my girlfriend etc.
- Pros:Close to Dublin and has good few nice places to visit
Part of the Powerscourt estate includes the highest waterfall in Ireland - or perhaps even the Brittish Isles (but don't... more travel advice
Visit Glendalough with it's two lovely lakes in the mountains and the early Christian monastic site. Glendalough is... more travel advice
Deefstes' Related Pages
County Wicklow Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Glendalough & Powerscourt"
- "A day in County Wicklow"
- "Wicklow Mountains & 'Ballykissangel'"
- "County Wicklow: A short trip from Dublin"
- "County Wicklow"
- "The Wicklow Mountains"
- "Wicklow - the Garden of Ireland"
- See All...
- Things to Do in County Wicklow
- Hotels in County Wicklow
- Transportation in County Wicklow
- Nightlife in County Wicklow
- Restaurants in County Wicklow
- Shopping in County Wicklow
- Warnings and Dangers in County Wicklow
- See All...
Badges & Stats in County Wicklow
- 6 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to County Wicklow?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in County Wicklow
Top 10 Pages
- Dublin Intro, 72 reviews, 80 photos, 5 travelogues
- South Africa Intro, 32 photos, 5 travelogues
- Pretoria Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Killarney Intro, 13 reviews, 10 photos
- County Kerry Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Galway Intro, 10 reviews, 6 photos
- County Cork Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- County Galway Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- County Clare Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- County Donegal Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos