"Kilkenny" County Kilkenny by Deefstes
County Kilkenny Travel Guide: 416 reviews and 999 photos
Sorry, I don't really have much to show you on Kilkenny. My only visits there have been of a non-holiday nature (if that makes any sense to you).
Kilkenny has a nice castle that's worth seeing (probably the only big attraction in Kilkenny).
An interesting bit of trivia (and this could be apocryphal) is that Kilkenny is said to be the town with the biggest ratio of pubs per inhabitants in the world. I think there are something like 1 pub for every 10 citizens.
- Pros:Close enough for a day trip from Dublin
- Cons:Not as fantastic as you might expect
Deefstes' Related Pages
County Kilkenny Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "County Kilkenny"
- "WELCOME TO MY COUNTY KILKENNY PAGE ......:-)"
- "Churches in Co. Kilkenny"
- "Hurling, hurling, hurling and.....Cats (Laughing)"
- "Kilkenny - Cill Chainnigh"
- See All...
- Things to Do in County Kilkenny
- Hotels in County Kilkenny
- Transportation in County Kilkenny
- Nightlife in County Kilkenny
- Restaurants in County Kilkenny
- Shopping in County Kilkenny
- Warnings and Dangers in County Kilkenny
- See All...
Badges & Stats in County Kilkenny
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to County Kilkenny?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in County Kilkenny
Top 10 Pages
- Dublin Intro, 72 reviews, 80 photos, 5 travelogues
- South Africa Intro, 32 photos, 5 travelogues
- Pretoria Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Killarney Intro, 13 reviews, 10 photos
- County Kerry Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Galway Intro, 10 reviews, 6 photos
- County Cork Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- County Galway Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- County Clare Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- County Donegal Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos