"Bray" Bray by Deefstes
Bray Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 49 photos
Bray is in some way considered to be the most southerly extension of Dublin even though it is well within the borders of county Wicklow.
The DART (Dublin train) comes as far down as Bray so it's very easy to reach.
- Pros:Very easy to get to and nice to visit
- Cons:Used to be a holidya resort but it's a bit run down nowadays
Deefstes' Related Pages
Bray Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bray, Co. Wicklow"
- "Bray Ireland"
- "Bray, County Wicklow, Ireland"
- "italyian restaurant"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bray
- Hotels in Bray
- Transportation in Bray
- Nightlife in Bray
- Restaurants in Bray
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bray
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Bray?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bray
Top 10 Pages
- Dublin Intro, 72 reviews, 80 photos, 5 travelogues
- South Africa Intro, 32 photos, 5 travelogues
- Pretoria Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Killarney Intro, 13 reviews, 10 photos
- County Kerry Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Galway Intro, 10 reviews, 6 photos
- County Cork Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- County Galway Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- County Clare Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- County Donegal Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos