"Carlingford" Carlingford by Deefstes
Carlingford Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 66 photos
Carlingford is a very charming little town on the Carlingford Lough which forms the border between Ireland and Northern Ireland. The town is quite small and it's a delightful place to walk around.
Because Newry, further up the Lough made entrance to the river easier, Carlingford stopped developing somewhere in the middle ages which means that many old medieval buildings are still intact and as far as you walk the streets you see buildings like a medieval jail, mint, priory etc.
Now check this out. Carlingford is so small they don't have a police station. In stead, they have this device called the... more travel advice
Carlingford lies right on a beautfiul and rather big lough. I still don't always understand when you call something a... more travel advice
Deefstes' Related Pages
Carlingford Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Carlingford-Home of the Leprechauns!"
- "Medevial Carlingford"
- "CARLINGFORD 1"
- "Quiet Carlingford"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Carlingford
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Carlingford?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Carlingford
Photos in CarlingfordSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Dublin Intro, 72 reviews, 80 photos, 5 travelogues
- South Africa Intro, 32 photos, 5 travelogues
- Pretoria Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Killarney Intro, 13 reviews, 10 photos
- County Kerry Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Galway Intro, 10 reviews, 6 photos
- County Cork Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- County Galway Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- County Clare Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- County Donegal Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos