Deefstes's profile photo

Bath

Bray

Travel Map

HardusD Nov 6, 2015 at 1:01 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Food Markets'. I appreciate your advice.

VerdianC Feb 20, 2015 at 8:51 AM

Dewald, can I mail you?

• Deefstes's Profile Photo
    Deefstes Feb 20, 2015 at 10:35 AM

I'll be happy to help but I'm hesitant to give out my e-mail address to someone I don't know, who has opened a Virtual Tourist account only hours earlier and who has no information on his VT profile. I've seen too many spammers availing of these websites as yet another way to get a foot in the door.

Besides, Virtual Tourist is exactly for this kind of thing. You are free to ask questions here. There are forums where you can ask away and there are lots of people who'd be more than willing to help.

• VerdianC Feb 20, 2015 at 10:43 AM

That might be me, i will check. I am from Pretoria as well. I do understand. I have different peoplewhom I am planning for and different questions. I work in Bahrain and have a year to prepare and plan. Just thought it will be easier if I mail.

mili_143's Profile Photo
mili_143 Oct 24, 2014 at 10:11 AM

Wish you many many happy returns of the day!

MinnieEngelbrecht's Profile Photo
MinnieEngelbrecht Mar 30, 2014 at 6:18 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Scuba Diving At Sodwana'. I appreciate your advice.

kunmingirl Feb 19, 2014 at 7:53 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'just starting to plan our trip to kruger, thanks in advance for answering a zillion questions!'. You've been a huge help.

kunmingirl Feb 15, 2014 at 11:55 PM

toemayn's Profile Photo
toemayn Oct 24, 2013 at 3:45 AM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

BeckyPatrick Sep 17, 2013 at 2:43 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Traveling alone to Sodwana'. I appreciate your advice.

BeckyPatrick Sep 17, 2013 at 2:43 AM

CatherineReichardt's Profile Photo
CatherineReichardt Aug 28, 2013 at 3:32 AM

Thanks for making me a smile, Dewald. But I fear that you are behind on your reading when it comes to the most recent meteorite forecasts on the Eastern Cape ... ;)

• Deefstes's Profile Photo
    Deefstes Aug 28, 2013 at 4:04 AM

:-D

• CatherineReichardt's Profile Photo
    CatherineReichardt Aug 28, 2013 at 4:07 AM

Since I'm already in hot water over my tongue in cheek comments about interprovincial perceptions, so perhaps we should just play nicely? ;)