"Austria's Premier Ski Resort" Top 5 Page for this destination Sankt Anton am Arlberg by morgenhund
Sankt Anton am Arlberg Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 79 photos
St Anton is split into two main skiing areas, the Galzig and the Rendl. Due to the fact that the Rendl is on the sunny side of the valley, it has become known as the beach - quite simply because of the fact that there is so much sun. St Anton's resort is at some 1300m above sea level, with the top of the highest slopes being at close to 2800m. There are an excellent selection of lifts, and plenty of night life so it really does offer a great skiing experience.
- Pros:great skiing, great nightlife
- Cons:pricey resort
- In a nutshell:The premier resort in Austria
The Wedelweiss scheme is a train/skipass package operated by ÖBB (Austrian Federal Railways). There are packages for... more travel advice
I bought a single return, to include the Galzigbahn, and Valluga I and II cable cars. The view from the top of the... more travel advice
morgenhund's Related Pages
Sankt Anton am Arlberg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Home of the Afterskii"
- "Austria's Premier Ski Resort"
- "In Love with Skiing"
- "St Anton over one weekend"
- "Krazy Kangaroo Bar and the Moose Weld bar"
- "St.Anton - Ski and Apres Ski!"
- "~~~ great spot for winter sports ~~~"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sankt Anton am Arlberg
- Hotels in Sankt Anton am Arlberg
- Transportation in Sankt Anton am Arlberg
- Nightlife in Sankt Anton am Arlberg
- Restaurants in Sankt Anton am Arlberg
- Shopping in Sankt Anton am Arlberg
- Warnings and Dangers in Sankt Anton am Arlberg
- See All...
Explore the World
- Montego Bay
- Province of Mindoro Oriental
- Zakarpats'ka Oblast'
- Lake Geneva
- Villefranche-sur-Mer Hotels
- Sai Kung
- Semarang Hotels
- Penwood State Park Hotels
- Ruggles Beach Hotels
- Kasteel de Haar Hotels
- Eureka Springs
- Panki Hotels
Badges & Stats in Sankt Anton am Arlberg
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Sankt Anton am Arlberg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sankt Anton am Arlberg
Photos in Sankt Anton am ArlbergSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 100 reviews, 102 photos, 1 travelogue
- Moscow Intro, 28 reviews, 61 photos
- Riga Intro, 17 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Luxembourg Intro, 17 reviews, 21 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 13 reviews, 22 photos
- Prague Intro, 12 reviews, 18 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 11 reviews, 17 photos
- Berlin Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Bratislava Intro, 11 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vaduz Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos