"My home town" Taunton by morgenhund
Taunton Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 31 photos
I was born, educated and lived for 18 years in Taunton, having attended schools in the town for my entire school career (1981-1995). Nowadays my visits to the town in which I had grown up are few and far between - I struggle to get back even once a year. All my friends have also left so I only visit to see my parents, and Taunton is not really home any more.
- Pros:Quiet country county town
- Cons:Expanding chav culture
- In a nutshell:Cider
Four star hotel, bang smack in the Centre of Taunton. Used by celebs when they come to Taunton, and with fine cuisine in... more travel advice
Taunton station is on the main line from London-Penzance (direct services take between 1 hour 45 mins and 2 hours 15... more travel advice
morgenhund's Related Pages
Taunton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My home town"
- "Somerset's County Capital"
- "Taunton, England"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Taunton
- Hotels in Taunton
- Transportation in Taunton
- Nightlife in Taunton
- Restaurants in Taunton
- Shopping in Taunton
- Warnings and Dangers in Taunton
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Taunton
- 5 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Taunton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Taunton
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 100 reviews, 102 photos, 1 travelogue
- Moscow Intro, 28 reviews, 61 photos
- Riga Intro, 17 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Luxembourg Intro, 17 reviews, 21 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 13 reviews, 22 photos
- Prague Intro, 12 reviews, 18 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 11 reviews, 17 photos
- Berlin Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Bratislava Intro, 11 reviews, 8 photos
- Vaduz Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos